This issue of Family Advocate focuses primarily on the changing face of America and the impact diverse clients have on the law and the ways in which attorneys must adapt to meet their needs.
Articles featured in this issue include:
- The Changing Face of America
- Representing Diverse Clients
- America Goes Global
- Lost in Translation
- Making the Cross-Cultural Case
- Stories from Immigration Practice
- Domestic Violence in a Cultural Context
- Race, Culture, and Mediation
- Transracial & Transcultural Adoptions
Other departments include Tools of the Trade and Hot Tips.
View table of contents.
Bulk pricing is available.
Visit the Family Advocate website to view other titles.
A subscription to Family Advocate is included with your Section of Family Law membership. Read more about the Section and join today!