This issue of Family Advocate recognizes that family law practitioners often need to become conversant with a number of diverse areas of law outside their own field. This issue focuses on working with other experts.
- It's Nearly Always about the House: Grasping the givens of real property interests, considerations, and concerns -- David W. Griffin
- The Appraisal: What's It Worth? -- Roger F. Tibble
- Will Divorce Jeopardize the Green Card? -- David J. Hart & Jordana A. Hart
- Seeing Social Security as Income -- Kathleen B. Vetrano
- The Truth about Trusts -- Eileen B. Trost
- Taking Stock: Understanding the basics about management compensation plans and their tax consequences -- Gregory K. Brown
- ART--Enter the Lawyer: Surrogacy brings probate, paternity, and constitutional questions --Kim Willoughby
For more information, see Table of Contents below.
A subscription to Family Advocate is included with your Section of Family Law membership. Read more about the Section and join today!