Technology has changed rapidly, and lawyers who have not reexamined their own marketing strategies--or who don't have a business development plan--risk being overlooked in favor of competitors who may be less skilled in the law, but more tech savvy or attuned to marketing concepts.
This issue of Family Advocate offers tips and strategies you can use to distinguish yourself from other lawyers in the digital age. It also covers ethical pitfalls and violations involving social media.
- Practice Fundamentals: "Exceptional" Is the Best Brand -- Steven Peskind
- Find the Magical Mix for Your Digital Marketing Plan -- Micah Buchdahl
* Preparing Your Podcast -- Carl W. Gilmore
- Measure Your Marketing: Know how you're doing with what you're doing -- Ronald W. Nelson
- Inside Job: Turning Good Clients into Great Referral Sources -- Norm Hulcher
- Common Ethical Pitfalls of Digital Marketing -- Sharon D. Nelson & John W. Simek
* Read the ABA Rules
- Digital Marketing Is Key to Practice Growth -- Robert McClurg
- Branding Through Your Blog: Helping new clients find you online -- Jeanne M. Hannah
* Sample Blog Disclaimer
- Have You Googled Your Name Lately? -- Martha Chan
* A Picture--and a Publication--Are Worth 1,000 Words -- Bob Guyot
A subscription to Family Advocate is included with your Section of Family Law membership. Read more about the Section and join today!