Chapter 37 E-mail Management -
Many today feel that e-mail is no longer the wonderful tool it used to be, but many solo lawyers know it would be nearly impossible to practice today without using it.
This chapter provides a variety of helpful ideas on how you can more effectively manage e-mail at your firm, including:
- Seven Basic Goals of E-mail Program Management
- Protecting Your In-box
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective E-mailers
- Seven Rules for the New E-mail Era
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about E-Mail Messaging
- Today's Top Tips for Reducing Spam
- A Roundup of Internet Respurces on E-mail Systems
E-mail is a double-edged sword--make sure it's being used effectively at your firm with this timely information.
Buy the Book!
This chapter is one of fifty-seven power-packed chapters found in the book, Flying Solo: A Survival Guide for the Solo and Small Firm Lawyer, Fourth Edition. For more information on purchasing the book, visit:
Flying Solo: A Survival Guide for the Solo and Small Firm Lawyer, Fourth Edition
Other Downloads Available!
This is only one of many downloads available from this book. To see what else is available, visit:
Flying Solo: A Survival Guide for the Solo and Small Firm Lawyer -Online