This cd-rom includes program material for all course sessions of the 2009 ABA Family Law Spring CLE Conference (including the Assisted Reproductive Technology CLE track).
Materials for the following sessions are included:
- How to Exploit the Soft Underbelly of Disingenuous Appraisers--The Identification and Exploitation of Valuation Manipulations
- Maintaining Safety and Security in a Digital Age
- UIFSA 2008: The New "Conventional" Wisdom
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Reasonable Compensation (But Were Afraid to Ask)
- Alimony: A Rose with Many Thorns
- From Ferreting to Fetching: How to Find, Freeze and Retrieve Marital Assets Hidden Abroad
- "The Love Bug" and Other Ethical Issues Arising from the Use of Technological Tools
- Getting Paid for the Work You Do: How to Increase Your Income from Domestic Relations Cases
- What's in the Trust Lawyer's Toolkit to Help with Divorce?
- The Magic of Collaborative Law, the Key to Its Wonders, and How to Use Financial and Other Experts Effectively to Facilitate Settelement
- Substance Abuse and Family Courts: The Problems and Solutions for Substance Abuse Issues in a Family Law Case
- Down and Out in Beverly Hills: How Current Economic Issues Impact Divorce
- Ethical Vignettes of ART Law: An Analysis from Inside the Disciplinary Process
- Playing with the Erector Set of ART Law: Negotiating and Drafting Successful ART Agreements
- Who's Your Daddy (or Mommy)?: A Fifty-State Survey of ART Law in America
- On Your Mark! Get Set! Go!: A Complex ART Case from Start to Finish
For more information about the conference or to view program descriptions in the brochure, visit the conference website.