This cd-rom contains all of the course materials for the 2010 ABA Family Law Spring CLE Conference.
Includes materials for the following sessions:
- Shortcuts & Safeguards in Adoption
- What You Should Know, What You Never Knew, and What You Forgot about Privilege and Work Product Protection
- Fifteen Ways to Raise Your Practice to a New Level
- Death and Divorce in the Golden Years: Does It Get Much Better Than This?
- Get a Clue: The Ethical Use of Private Investigators in Family Law Cases
- Custody and the Special Needs Child
- Retainer Agreements: Friend or Foe?
- ART Session: Oil & Water: Should Adoption and ART Law Mix in a Perfect Universe?
- This Old House: Protecting Your Client's Interest in What Can Be the Most Valuable and Least Understood Asset in Divorce
- ART Session: ART for Non-Traditional Families: The Medical and Legal Ins and Outs of Creating, Formalizing, and Altering the Families of Single, Same-Sex, and Transgender Parents
- Throw 'Em in the Deep End or Paddle the Canoe? How to Ethically Prepare a Client for a Child Custody Evaluation
- Domestic Violence from the Bench
- Child Support Enforcement Tips & Techniques
- ART Session: Murphy's Law: What Should You Do When the Surrogate's Health Insurance Company Denies Coverage for Maternity Expenses?
- Alimony: Getting It and Keeping It...or Getting Rid of It
- ART Session: The Great Debate: Contested Issues in Drafting and Negotiating ART Agreements
For more information about the conference or to view program descriptions in the brochure, visit the conference website.