China Law Deskbook, Third Edition is an indispensable tool for practitioners, corporate lawyers, and academics involved or interested in the laws of the People's Republic of China.
The third edition of this bestselling book covers, in plain English, the significant legal developments adopted by the government since the second edition, and specifically the new tort law, property rights law, anti-monopoly law, labor contract law, enterprise income tax law, enterprise bankruptcy law, revised Foreign Investment Catalogue, and various other new and amended laws, regulations, and governmental policies that impact foreign investment and trade with China.
This two-volume set is organized by broad topic categories and provides a summary of the critical legal issues for foreign-invested enterprises, including:
- Corporate organizational structure
- Industry-specific regulatory matters
- Tax issues
- Labor and employment
- Financial regulation
- Liquidation and bankruptcy
- Customs and the importation process
- Intellectual property protection
- Land use
- Protection of the environment and natural resources
- Mediation and arbitration
- Special rules for zones and administrative regions
You may view sample contracts and documents and other materials, or submit questions to the author, at http://www.chinalawdeskbook.com.