ABA Child Law Practice Online (www.childlawpractice.org) is an online-only publication for lawyers, judges, and other child advocacy professionals. It features practical articles and case law updates to enhance legal representation of children and families.
- 12 CLP issues filled with practical articles and court developments published online monthly.
- Monthly e-mail newsletter with article summaries and link to CLP Online to access the latest issue.
- CLP e-alerts with legal news and timely information.
- Full access to premium online content, including Article Archives, CLP Article Collections, CLP-based books, In the Courts and more.
- Opportunities to engage and interact through CLP's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Discounts on CLP e-learning events.
- Tips for and from judges.
- Interviews with experts.
- How-to articles.
- Research findings that impact practice.
- Expert advice on handling tough ethical questions.
- Strategies for handling cases.
- Profiles of attorneys practicing in specialized areas of law relating to children.
- New case law and legislative developments.
- Helpful books and worthwhile conferences.
$99.00 - Individual (solo practitioners)
$169.00 - Institution (agencies, libraries, etc.)
Questions about your subscription? Contact Alanna Pawlowski, ABA Center on Children and the Law