ABA Section of Business Law
CLE Sample Forms
State of Texas
- Sign in on the CLE sign-in sheet (Use the CLE Course Attendance Form for Annual Meeting)
- Pick up your Certificate of Attendance (this is to be filed with your state agency per your state instructions)
- Keep the Certificate of Attendance for your records. Do not return it to the ABA.
- Return your completed evaluation form to the Registration Desk.
- Pick-up the Texas CLE Course Attendance Form (only one form is required for the entire conference stating the grand total)
- Using a #2 pencil, follow the instructions on the card and clearly fill in the information.
- Return the completed card to the ABA staff. ABA staff will submit this information to the State Bar of Texas.
- Retain the stub with your course materials. The course no. will be available within two-weeks post conference. Contact the ABA CLE Center for this number.