Submissions are being accepted for the best published academic paper providing a retrospective examination of the aftermath of merger decisions made by enforcement agencies or the courts.
SEE ENTRY FORM
• Address the subject of retrospective examination of the outcomes of merger decisions by government antitrust/competition enforcement agencies, including decisions with or without conditions.
• Include empirical analysis of post-decision data.
• Cover enforcement decisions in any jurisdiction having a governmental merger control system.
• Be in the English language.
• Published or accepted for publication on or after January 1, 2013.
• Winners will be announced at the Merger Practice Workshop on October 1, 2015.
• First place: $8,000 per paper
• Second place: $3,000 per paper (max of 2 may be awarded)
• Recipients are responsible for all taxes associated with award and must have a valid U.S. Social Security Number (SSN) or U.S. tax ID