On behalf of the Mergers & Acquisitions Committee, welcome to our committee webpage.
We have designed this webpage to be a resource for merger and acquisition practitioners - a "one-stop shop" for the most current government and private materials related to merger policy and enforcement. In addition, we will regularly post recent developments in the merger area, as well as advise you of continuing Committee activities. If you have any suggestions of features we should add or improve, please let us know by contacting any of the Committee leadership.
Again, welcome and we hope you come back often.
Norman Armstrong and Ronan Harty, Co-Chairs
The M & A Committee provides content critical to a regulatory practice, including:
- The Threshold: The Committee newsletter provides critical analysis and insight into current and substantive merger and acquisition topics.
- The Market Definition Catalog: Contains detailed information covering all U.S. federal antitrust merger cases from 1999 through mid-2016.
- No Action Statements: Provides valuable insights into the agencies' merger review process from 2002 to 2010.
- Consent Decrees: Includes summary information on consent decrees from 1999 to 2012.
- Mergers Contract Provision Database: Database of publicly-available, antitrust-related provisions to assist practitioners that are in the process of negotiating a merger or acquisition agreement from, updated through 2015.
-- Take Our Committee Survey --
Join the Mergers & Acquisitions Committee
The Mergers & Acquisition Committee has had a very active year. Committee members are working hard to present interesting and useful programs to the membership, including developing upcoming brown bags and Spring Meeting programs. Members also are actively involved in substantive projects on a range of issues affecting merger process and analysis. In addition, Committee members continue to contribute to significant publications. If you are a current member of the Antitrust Section and would like to become a member of the Committee and get involved in these and other activities, please click here.
Recent Developments and Information About Upcoming Programs
Please view our Connect page for up-to-date information about recent developments and information about upcoming Committee events.