Welcome to the Privacy and Information Security Committee homepage. The field of privacy and data security law is extremely dynamic because of the quick pace of technological and business innovation. Our goal is to provide our members with timely updates and analysis about key developments in privacy and data security. We monitor and report on technology, business practices, legislation, regulatory and self-regulatory initiatives, and litigation involving privacy and data security issues. In addition, we offer a variety of educational programming throughout the year. We hope that you will find our Committee resources helpful in your practice to:
- Use the Committee's Privacy and Information Security Discussion List to discuss compliance strategies, share practical tips, ask what's on the mind of your fellow practitioners, and stay informed about Committee programs and events. To subscribe, post, or search the archives, see the link on the right side of this page.
- Attend our informal "Meet and Greet" gatherings, held from time to time in conjunction with Section conferences, to socialize with fellow practitioners in an informal setting.
Expand Your Expertise
- Send us suggestions for enhancing our programs or publications. Our emails are under the "Leadership" tab on the right side of this page.
- Volunteer to write an article, edit a publication, present at a program, or advise our Committee using your specialized expertise.
- Join our Committee, if you haven't already!
Sincerely, Dana Rosenfeld, Chair, Privacy and Information Security Committee - Contact