The mission of the Environmental Committee is to assist business lawyers to better understand the complexities of environmental law and to work with them to develop practical, effective, and innovative solutions to environmental issues.
- 269 Members
- The Committee meets annually at the Fall Section Meeting
- Newsletter: Environmental and Energy Business Law Reporter
- The Committee recently published "Environmental Issues in Business Transactions"
- In 2012, begins a new Environmental Forms Project
- In 2010, commenced a series of brown bag webinars designed for young lawyers
Areas of Expertise
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Negotiating Environmental Agreements
- Contractual Allocation of Environmental Risk
- Strategic Business Solutions to Environmental Issues
- Financial Treatment and Reporting of Environmental Liabilities
- Valuation of Environmental Permits and Licenses