The mission of the Career and Practice Development Committee is to be committed to providing a full complement of resources to our members to empower them to further develop their careers and practices.
- The Committee provides a global focus on the careers of our members, including all types of practice settings.
- We work with members as they begin their careers as law students and young lawyers.
- We work with members as they change career paths or embark on new practice areas.
- We provide members with tools they need for rainmaking, practice development and management.
- We also focus on non-traditional career options, job searching, and financial planning.
Areas of Expertise
- Progressive Practice Management
- Mentoring Law Students and Young Lawyers
- Networking and Marketing
- Career Transitions
- Social Media in Practice Development