The Center for Professional Responsibility Coordinating Council facilitates collective activity among the Center's leadership and provides an opportunity for in-depth strategic discussions on pending policies before the House of Delegates and other important national initiatives.
In addition to the chair, who is appointed by the ABA President, the Coordinating Council is comprised of the following members:
Chairs of the following:
- ABA Standing Committee on Client Protection
- ABA Standing Committee on Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- ABA Standing Committee on Professional Discipline
- ABA Standing Committee on Professionalism
- ABA Standing Committee on Specialization
- Center CLE Committee
- Center Planning Committee for the National Conference on Professional Responsibility
- Center Policy Implementation Committee
- Center Publications Board
- Center/Section Officers Conference Joint Committee on Ethics and Professionalism
- Editorial Board of the ABA/BNA Lawyers' Manual on Professional Conduct
- The Consortium on Professionalism Initiatives
In addition, liaisons are appointed from the ABA Board of Governors; the Conference of Chief Justices; the Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers; the National Client Protection Organization; the National Organization of Bar Counsel; and the ABA Law Student and Young Lawyers Divisions.