1. Contributing to the Litigation Section Children's Rights Committee drafting of Model Expungement Act
2. Proposing ABA policy on Juvenile Justice Appeals; foster development of policy in
3. Promotion of IJA-ABA Standards for Juvenile Justice http://www.americanbar.org/groups/criminal_justice/pages/JuvenileJusticeStandards.html
and other ongoing ABA youth-related efforts
4. Juvenile Life Without Parole:
a) Continuing monitoring state implementation of Miller v. Alabama
b) Collaborating with Criminal Justice Section Corrections Committee
5. Contributing to juvenile-focused programs for the Fall 2013 Criminal Justice Section in Washington, D.C.
6. Collaborative CLE/program planning on Victimization for Spring 2014 in Washington D.C.
7. Collaborative CLE/program involvement at the Annual Meeting in Boston, MA
8. Collaborating with other co-sponsoring committees to address the problem of implicit bias including collaboration with the "Achieving an Impartial Jury: Removing Bias in Voir Dire and Deliberations" project
9. Reviewing criteria for committee awards / developing subcommittees
10. Examining potential for a juvenile justice component to be promoted for civics education programs
11. Promoting juvenile/youth focused articles for Criminal Justice Magazine
12. Meeting at least three times per year