1. Increase the number of lawyers participating in the work of the
2. Conduct regular meetings (in-person and telephonic) to keep members informed
3. Work with the other committees in the Criminal Justice Section and in other Section and Divisions to develop resolutions in this area.
4. Submit articles and practice tips to CJS Magazine, The State of
Criminal Justice and other Section publications.
5. Develop and support CLE programs during the year.
6. Foster a closer working relationship with the National Conference of Women's Bar Associations and other groups outside the ABA who are working on women's issues.
7. Respond to requests to evaluate resolutions and formulate our own resolutions pertinent to our issues.