October 22-23, 2013
For the ABA Section of Public Contract Law
6th Biennial Federal Drug Pricing Conference
Evolution of Contracting and Pricing Requirements for
Drugs and Devices Under the
VA’s Federal Supply Schedule Contracts
As in years past, this program is designed to provide information critical to manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and medical devices on the array of ever-changing requirements, issues, and nuances presented by the VA Federal Supply Schedule Program. The scope of the sessions ranges from the government drug pricing calculations to government contract compliance issues.
A highly focused group of government representatives, industry leaders, and lawyers and consultants who are subject matter experts are well positioned to provide a comprehensive in-depth program that will prove to be useful to pricing, legal, and compliance teams, as well as those managing those functions. Further, we will provide guidance on trends, best-practices and thoughts on how to operate successfully in this highly regulated environment.
Among other topics, we will cover:
- The Veterans Heath Care Act and a Short Introduction to the FSS Program
- Basic and Advanced Non-FAMP and FCP Calculation Issues — The Good, the Bad and the Difficult
- Audits and Mandatory Disclosures — What Does the VA OIG expect, what other companies are doing, and how one can be better prepared
- Trade Agreements Act (TAA) challenges for the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industry — API, Substantial Transformation, and US Customs Rulings
- TRICARE and the FSS Contract — Summary of the past and current state
- Critical Elements of Government Contract Clauses — Compliance is not optional!
WHEN: October 22-23, 2013
WHERE: Sheraton Pentagon City (Starwood)
900 S. Orme Street
Arlington, VA 22204
For more information, please contact Marilyn Neforas at 312-988-5596 or firstname.lastname@example.org