Please join our periodic toll-free calls to discuss current developments, practical advice regarding how members handle issues that arise in this area, and issues of special interest. Reminders, including discussion topics and dial-in information, are sent to Group members and members of its committees a few days before each call. Please signup as either a member of the Group or as a member of one of the committees to receive confirmation of the time and call-in instructions.
Although one of our five Committees "hosts" each call, each call this year will begin with a national speaker providing insights for 20 minutes, with Committee members then covering timely topics of interest to all Group practice areas and all of the Committees. The calls are designed to be interactive so members can participate with questions, comments or insights.
So please mark your calendar! Our remaining calls for the year a rescheduled for the third Thursdays of every other month (more or less):
- Thursday, November 19 – Estate & Gift Tax
- Thursday, January 28 – International
- Thursday, March 17 – Tax Litigation and Controversy
- Thursday, May 19 – GST
- Thursday, July 21 – Individual & Fiduciary Income Tax
Information on Our Next Group Call:
Thursday, January 28, 2016, 1:00p.m. ET/12:00p.m.CT
Dial-in phone#: 8666466488
Please join the group in discussions on the following latest hot topics:
- Dennis Belcher of McGuireWoods will discuss high lights from Heckerling
- Toni Ann Kruseo f McDermott, Will & Emery will provide an update on the Charitable Planning and Organization Group’s comments on charitable substantiation requirements for charitable contributions
- Stephen Liss of UBS will address the recent 2801 Proposed Regulations and the International Tax Planning Committee’s recent comments project
Click here visit the Group & Committee Audio Archive to listen to past group conference calls.