Thank you for agreeing to speak at the 2010 Spring Meeting of the American Bar Association’s Section of International Law.
Please take a few moments to complete the following:
- REGISTER FOR THE MEETING
Participating in Your Panel Only
Please Note: All speakers are required to register for the meeting at the same rates as meeting attendees. If speakers are not planning to attend the full conference, they can register at the special day rate. This rule does not apply to government, full-time academic, and NGO speakers, provided that they attend only the session at which they are speaking. Requests for exceptions will be considered and may be granted on a case-by-case basis for individuals who can demonstrate good cause. These requests should be submitted in writing for review by the Meeting Co-Chairs to R. Duane Propst, ABA International’s Meetings Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register.
- VISIT ECOLLECT WEBSITE TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete Biography Information
- Electronically Sign Speaker Release
- Submit CLE Materials For Your Program
It is required that each panel submit CLE materials to serve as supportive documents to the discussion on your topic. The documents you submit will be linked to a CD-ROM that is distributed to every meeting attendee along with your biography. No hard copies will be available onsite.
- During the submission process, please complete all required fields
- Acceptable file formats are: Adobe PDF (*.pdf) preferred, MS PowerPoint (*.ppt), or MS Word (*.doc). Please do not submit any forms in Office 2007.
- If you have questions about what to submit for CLE, please refer to the "CLE Written Materials Requirements"
- All program materials must be uploaded by September 15, 2010.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact Jessica Smith, Meeting Planner, at email@example.com.