2010 ABA Annual Meeting
Westin San Francisco Market Street | San Francisco, CA
- Hear Solicitors General Drew S. Days III, Prof. Charles Fried, Theodore B. Olson and Kenneth W. Starr speak at what is sure to be an unforgettable Presidential Showcase Program, Shaping the Law: A Solicitors General Roundtable.
- Join renowned trial lawyer James Brosnahan as he addresses attendees of the International Human Rights Award and Passing of the Gavel Luncheon.
- Learn from numerous government officials, in-house counsel from leading U.S. companies, jurists, professors from top U.S. law schools and leading practitioners who will address the hot button issues you want to know about.
- Earn 12 hours of CLE credit, including 4.5 hours of ethics credit while learning about cutting edge legal issues that affect your practice.
- Spend an evening at the Contemporary Jewish Museum and experience amazing art, music, film, literature and your companions.
- Network with colleagues at CLE events and social events including the complimentary welcome reception at the Westin overlooking the Yerba Buena Gardens
- Enjoy all San Francisco and the surrounding areas have to offer
- Co-sponsored programs |