The latest issue of Children's Rights Litigation and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Fall 2013 |
The latest issue of Children’s Rights Litigation includes these articles:
- Combating Rise of Heroin Abuse in Child-Welfare System
- The Rights of Children of Same-Sex Couples: In Their Own Words
- Improving Representation for Parents in the Child-Welfare System
- The Plight of Unaccompanied Immigrant Children: An Australian Attorney's Perspective
- The Plight of Unaccompanied Immigrant Children: A Mexican Attorney's Perspective
- Fostering Justice Conference Focuses on the Right to Counsel
If you're currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email, you must join the Section and its Children's Rights Litigation Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.