The latest issue of Class Actions & Derivative Suits and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Winter 2016 |
The latest issue of Class Actions & Derivative Suits includes these articles:
- Rule 23 Proposed Changes En Route
- Keeping Plaintiffs in the Driver's Seat: The Supreme Court Rejects "Pick-Off" Settlement Offers
- Why the Rules Subcommittee Should Steer Clear of "No Injury" Class "Reform"
- Class Notice Version 2.0: Revising Rule 23 for the Internet Age
- SCOTUS v. the Ninth Circuit on Failure to Enforce ERISA Stock-Drop Pleading Standard
- Helpful Class Settlement Guidance from Two Recent Circuit Opinions
If you're currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email, you must join the Section and its Class Actions & Derivative Suits Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.