Programs & Materials
The documents below are written materials from programs that have been sponsored by the Immigration Litigation Committee. Please note: You must be a Section of Litgation member and be logged in to access the files.
All files are available in PDF format unless otherwise noted. ()
Avoiding Securities Pitfalls When Advising EB-5 Clients (May 18, 2011, Lunch and Learn Teleconference)
- » Finder's Fee Agreements: Potential Pitfalls and Considerations
- » Current Challenges to Smaller Companies Under Disclosure and Corporate Governance Rules: Capital Formation Making "Finders" Viable
- » Law Firms as "Finders": Beware of Broker-Dealer Issues
- » Sales of Businesses: When Are Business Brokers Securities Brokers?
- » SEC Says Again: Transaction-Based Compensation Triggers Registration Requirement
- » Unregistered Finders: A Trap for the Unwary (Blue Sky Bugle)
- » Unregistered Finders: A Trap for the Unwary
- » What Is a Broker-Dealer?
An Analysis of USCIS Rulemaking and Policy Procedures (February 23, 2011, Lunch and Learn Teleconference)
Avoiding Discrimination Claims in the Employment Verification Process: An Introduction to the Office of Special Counsel (December 14, 2010, Lunch and Learn Teleconference)
- » Lunch and Learn Program Slides [PPT]
- » Name and Social Security Number "No Match" Information
- » Name and Social Security Number "No Match" Dos and Don'ts
- » Name and Social Security Number "No Match" FAQs
- » OSC Settlement with Catholic Healthcare West
- » E-Verify Employer Dos and Don'ts
- » Settlement Agreement with Hoover Inc.