ABA Section of Litigation Legal Services Delivery Committee 2013 Fundraising Training Program
The American Bar Association Section of Litigation’s Legal Services Delivery Committee is pleased to announce an intensive two-day training for legal services programs on the effective implementation of Private Bar, Capital, or Endowment campaigns.
TRAINING COST: Free, with a stipend provided for each participating program.
ELIGIBILITY: Legal services programs that 1) are planning to start up a private bar, capital, endowment or other major campaign, 2) have begun the initial work of establishing a campaign, or 3) which have initiated a campaign during the past three years. Submission of a timely application is required and attendees will be selected by the Legal Services Delivery Committee of the Section of Litigation. At least one person in each qualifying program must either already be a member of the Section of Litigation or must join the Section of Litigation upon selection. The organization must issue a press release about the being selected for the 2013 Fundraising Training Program sponsored by the ABA Section of Litigation and its Legal Services Delivery committee, upon receipt of the grant.
April 25th: 1:00-5:00 p.m.
April 26th: 9:00-5:00 p.m.
Jenner & Block
353 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60654-3456
THE 2013 APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED
1 .Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center
2. Casa Cornelia Law Center
3. Legal Aid of Manasota, Inc.
4. Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
5. Mississippi Center for Legal Services Corporation
6. New Mexico Legal Aid
7. Pine Tree Legal Assistance, Inc.
8. SeniorLAW Center
9. Tennessee Justice Center
1. Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
2. Community Legal Aid (serving western and central Massachusetts
3. Legal Aid and Defender Association, Inc. (serving metro Detroit)
4. Legal Aid of East Tennessee
5. Legal Aid of North Carolina
6. Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
7. Legal Services of Greater Miami
8. Memphis Area Legal Services, Inc.
9. MidPenn Legal Services