The latest issue of LGBT Litigator and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Fall 2013 |
The latest issue of LGBT Litigator includes these articles:
- Mid-Course Correction: A Transgender Trial Lawyer Shares Her Journey
- The Closet Case: Coming Out in the Legal Profession
- Excluding Gay Jurors after Windsor
- The Rights of Children of Same-Sex Couples: In Their Own Words
- Gender Identity: Breaking Ground in Employment Law
If you're currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email, you must join the Section and its LGBT Litigator Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.