The latest issue of Mass Torts Litigation and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Winter 2013 |
The latest issue of Mass Torts Litigation includes these articles:
- Has the Asbestos Gravy Train Reached the End of the Line in Illinois?
- Improving Diversity: Where Do I Begin?
- Social-Media Advertising Tips for Young Lawyers
- Squeezing Buckman out of Pom Wonderful
- Res Ipsa Loquitur in Aviation Litigation
- Removal Statute Amendments and Proposed Changes to Rule 45 Subpoenas
If you're currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email, you must join the Section and its Mass Torts Litigation Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.