The latest issue of Minority Trial Lawyer and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Winter 2013 |
The latest issue of Minority Trial Lawyer includes these articles:
- Affirmative Action under Siege
- Climate for Change: Overhauling a Broken Immigration System
- Giving It the "Old College Try"
- The Slippery Slope of Regulating Social Media
- Ask a Mentor: How Do I Gracefully Exit a Firm for a New Opportunity?
If you're currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its Minority Trial Lawyer Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.