The latest issue of Minority Trial Lawyer and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Fall 2013 |
The latest issue of Minority Trial Lawyer includes these articles:
- The End of an Era: Analysis of the Shelby County v. Holder Decision
- The Aftermath of the Downfall of Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act
- Understanding the Ramifications of the Nassar Ruling
- Separate But Unequal
- Selection Bias: The Great Asian American Divide on Affirmative Action in Fisher
- Ask a Mentor: How Do I Get the Most Out of My Performance Review?
If you're currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its Minority Trial Lawyer Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.