The latest issue of Minority Trial Lawyer and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Spring 2014 |
The latest issue of Minority Trial Lawyer includes these articles:
- Eleventh Circuit Flip-Flops in Consorcio Ecuatoriano
- Review by U.S. Courts of Investment Treaty Awards
- Fraudulent Practices and Foreign Judgments: Don't Try This at Home
- Closing Arguments—Not Just a "Free-for-All," Part Two
- Ask a Mentor: How Can a Young Associate Become Involved in a Firm's Business-Development Initiatives?
If you're currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its Minority Trial Lawyer Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.
This practical guide surveys current conflicts among the Circuit Courts of Appeal in antitrust litigation.
The ABA Canons of Ethics was adopted in 1908 and created ethical standards for lawyers.