The latest issue of Minority Trial Lawyer and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Summer 2013 |
The latest issue of Minority Trial Lawyer includes these articles:
- The In-House Client: An Interview with Don H. Liu of Xerox
- The In-House Client: An Interview with Jennifer E. Constantinou of Wyndham
- The Religiously Preoccupied Client
- The Right to Effective Assistance of Counsel in Immigration Proceedings
- Ask a Mentor: How Can I Instill Confidence in Partners that I am Ready for Client Contact?
If you're currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its Minority Trial Lawyer Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.