The latest issue of Pro Bono & Public Interest Litigation and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Spring 2013 |
The latest issue of Pro Bono & Public Interest includes these articles:
- Constitutional Literacy, a First Amendment Right to Fun
- Scoutreach: Helping Young Boys Become Positive Young Men
- Tips on Effective Pro Bono Representation for the New Advocate
- Voter ID: 1890 Redux
- Parole Proceedings for HIV-Positive Prisoners
- Legislation Attempts to Help States Implement Olmstead Plans
If you’re currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its Pro Bono & Public Interest Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.