The latest issue of Securities Litigation and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Fall 2015 |
The latest issue of Securities Litigation includes these articles:
- The Increasing Application of Antitrust Claims to Securities Transactions
- Emerging Concerns About Risk Tolerance and Suitability
- Circuit Split over Whistleblower Protections
- Securities 101: A Circuit Split in the Standard for Pleading Loss Causation in Securities Fraud Cases
- How to Use Analytics and Predictive Coding as Securities Litigators
- Municipal Bond Pricing, Part II: What Trade Data Reveal—or Not
If you're currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its Securities Litigation Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.