The latest issue of Woman Advocate and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Spring 2015 |
The latest issue of the Woman Advocate newsletter includes these articles, and more:
- A Strategic Road Map to Joining a Nonprofit Board
- The Benefit Corporation: A New Entity for Community Service and Leadership
- The Hidden Benefits of Board Service
- Suicide Prevention Programs: What the Legal Profession Can Learn from the Military
- A Review of Adam Grant's Give and Take
- The Benefits of Service in the Public Sector
- Leadership in Community Service as a Young Lawyer
- Overcoming Obstacles to Victory in Pro Bono Representation
- The Power of Women Working Together
- The Importance of Paying It Back
If you’re currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its The Woman Advocate Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.