The latest issue of Woman Advocate and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Winter 2015 |
The latest issue of the Woman Advocate newsletter includes these articles, and more:
- Grit, Growth Mindset, and Being a Great Trial Lawyer
- Growing into a Leadership Role at Your Firm
- Making Your First Lateral Move
- Helping, Not Hazing: Sharing Our Stories of "Grit" as Authentic Allies
- Why Do You Want to Start a Law Practice?
- Working "Remotely" from the Office: Tips for Success
- Overcoming Economic Obstacles to Reach Your Professional Goals
- Know Thyself: Affinity Bias in the Legal Profession
- Developing the Leader in You
If you’re currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its The Woman Advocate Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.