The latest issue of Woman Advocate and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Fall 2013 |
The latest issue of the Woman Advocate newsletter includes these articles, and more:
- Finding Your Calling: Pro Bono as a Path to New Practice Areas
- Marshaling the Pro Bono Talents of Stay-at-Home Lawyers: A New Model
- The Hidden Benefits of Pro Bono
- Risk Management Issues in Pro Bono Representations
- Serving Together: Deepening Client Relationships While Empowering the Underserved
- Building a Practice Through Volunteering
- Twenty-Five Years of Pro Bono
- Words of Wisdom: What Are the Benefits of Giving Back Through Pro Bono?
If you’re currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its The Woman Advocate Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.