The latest issue of Woman Advocate and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Summer 2013 |
The latest issue of the Woman Advocate newsletter includes these articles, and more:
- Hackers Are Targeting Law Firms: Are You Ready?
- You've Come a Long Way, Baby*
*But there are still a few more things you need to know about trial technology
- New Legislation Helps in the Fight Against Patent Trolls
- PRISM Leaks Cannot Kill Cloud Computing
- Using Computer Forensics in Trade Secret Cases: Five Things Your Forensic Computer Expert Wishes You Knew
- Privacy in the Mobile Age: Recent Developments and New Regulations
- Take Control of Technology Before It Takes Control of You
- Words of Wisdom: How Does Technology Help with Your Efforts to Achieve Work-Life Balance?
If you’re currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its The Woman Advocate Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.