The latest issue of Woman Advocate and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Winter 2013 |
The latest issue of the Woman Advocate newsletter includes these articles, and more:
- Overcoming Barriers to Valuing Your Case
- Do I Look Fat in This Profession? Escaping Gender Bias in ADR
- Effective Advocacy and Efficiency in Commercial Arbitration
- Managing Discovery in Arbitration
- Mediators Take Sides: Do's and Don'ts from Top Mediators
- A Strategy for Building a Mediation Practice
- Words of Wisdom: Getting the Best Results in an ADR Process
If you’re currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its The Woman Advocate Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.