The latest issue of Woman Advocate and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Summer 2016 |
The latest issue of the Woman Advocate newsletter includes these articles, and more:
- Eight Common Mistakes in Mediation and How to Avoid Them
- A Primer on the Tax Consequences of Settlement Payments
- Questions Every Litigator Should Ask about Mediation Confidentiality
- Practical Considerations for Mediating Complex Cases
- Collaborative Negotiation Techniques: Three Practice Tips Backed by Social Science
- Why Negotiate? In-House Counsel Explains Three Key Benefits for Clients
- Five Terms to Consider When Negotiating Settlement Agreements
- Using Meditation Techniques to Succeed During Stressful Negotiations
- An Interview with Judge Gail Andler about Class Action Settlements
If you’re currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its The Woman Advocate Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.