The latest issue of Woman Advocate and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Spring 2016 |
The latest issue of the Woman Advocate newsletter includes these articles, and more:
- Food and Beverage Class Actions: Trends and Potential Developments
- Online Indemnification Agreements: Will They Be Enforced?
- Rule 23's Implicit Ascertainability Requirement: A Brewing Class Action Controversy
- Can Parties to an Arbitration Agreement Contract for Expanded Judicial Review?
- Litigation Update—Legal Recreational Marijuana
- Supreme Court Rejects Broad Rule Barring Representative Evidence in Class Actions
- Civil Rule Amendments May Allow Parties to Limit Costs and Scope of E-Discovery
If you’re currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its The Woman Advocate Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.