The latest issue of Woman Advocate and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Fall 2015 |
The latest issue of the Woman Advocate newsletter includes these articles, and more:
- Need a Competitive Edge? Try a Case Road Map
- Custodian Interviews: Asking the Important Questions
- Three Tips for Handling Surprises at Depositions
- The Four Traits of Confidence: Growth Mindset, Courage, Grit, and Self-Compassion
- For All Their Advances, Tech Companies Have Yet to Solve the Gender Gap
- Leveraging Likeability: How to Present Your Client in Litigation
- The Name of the Game Is Politics, and the Rules Are Forever Changed
If you’re currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its The Woman Advocate Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.