The latest issue of Woman Advocate and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Fall 2014 |
The latest issue of the Woman Advocate newsletter includes these articles, and more:
- How To Successfully Transition to an In-House Position
- Depositions for Young Lawyers: Question Form and Technique Are Key
- Mind Over Matter: 10 Tips for Surviving Your First Month of Practice
- Successfully Arbitrating Your First (or Almost First) Case
- Risk Management for New Associates: Tips to Avoid Legal Malpractice Pitfalls
- The Young Litigator's Approach to Legal Writing
- How to Become the MVP on a Professional Team
- Ten Things You Need to Know about eDiscovery
- Jury Instructions, Verdict Forms, and the Young Lawyer
- Words of Wisdom
If you’re currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its The Woman Advocate Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.