The latest issue of Woman Advocate and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Winter 2014 |
The latest issue of the Woman Advocate newsletter includes these articles, and more:
- The Path to the Bench: Interviews with Women Appellate Judges
- Women Justices Speak Out: On Mentoring, Leadership, and Effective Advocacy
- The Hidden Benefits of Pro Bono
- Ten Tips to Building an Appellate Practice
- Oral Argument: Facing the Challenge and Embracing the Opportunity
- When to Think About an Interlocutory Appeal
- Relationships and Resources: Building an Appellate Practice in a Large-Firm Setting
- Building a Successful Solo Appellate Practice
- Achieve Your Greatest Successes by Following Your Dreams
If you’re currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its The Woman Advocate Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.