The latest issue of Woman Advocate and back-issue archives are available online for Section of Litigation members. Committee members receive each new issue via email.
READ NOW: Summer 2015 |
The latest issue of the Woman Advocate newsletter includes these articles, and more:
- A Talk with Two Trial Lawyers on the Art of Oral Advocacy
- What Litigators Can Learn from Actors
- Pick Me! Techniques to Uncover Juror Bias During Voir Dire
- Effective Use of Leading Questions at Deposition
- Practical Tips for Deposing Scientific or Technical Experts
- The Three Ps of Expert Depositions: Planning, Preparation, and Personality
- Transforming a Skillfully Crafted Brief into an Effective Oral Argument
- Getting the Most from the Mock Trial
- Closing Arguments in Complex Cases
If you’re currently not a member and would like to receive new issues via email you must join the Section and its The Woman Advocate Committee online (committee membership is free to Section members). All Section members have access to the committee archives.