2009 National Online Youth Summit
During the course of the 2009 Summit, high school students studied, researched, and analyzed the Second Amendment, and then engaged in civil discourse online with students around the country. Students explored the debate surrounding the Second Amendment through study of:
- historical context;
- national and state gun laws;
- role of pro-gun rights and pro-gun control advocacy groups; and
- guns in American popular culture.
ABA Materials for Summit Teachers
Registered Users Login
- 2009 NOYS Curriculum Guide
- Activity 3: Timeline of Gun-Related Events
- Activity 4: "Out of Range: An Interview with Mark Tushnet"
- Appendix A: 2009 NOYS Teacher Orientation Guide
- Appendix B: 2009 NOYS Student Orientation Guide