Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) is an area where legal, medical, and bioethical fields intersect.
This issue of Family Advocate will help you understand why you should know more about ART and how it affects your practice. It also includes a feature on surrogacy law across all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- I'm a Divorce Lawyer! So Why Should I Read about ART? -- Steven H. Snyder
- The Current State of Assisted Reproduction Law -- Charles P. Kindregan, Jr.
- Who's My Client? -- Susan L. Crockin
- The Essentials of Informed Consent -- Margaret E. Swain
- Critical Legal Considerations for All Parties to Surrogacy Agreements -- Meryl B. Rosenberg
- Top Ten Drafting Tips for Egg Donation Agreements -- Elizabeth Swire Falker
- Surrogacy Across America -- Diane S. Hinson & Maureen McBrien
- State-by-State Surrogacy Law: Actual Practices -- Diane S. Hinson
- Bioethics and the Disposition of Cryopreserved Preembryos -- Olivia Lin
For complete listing of articles, see the Table of Contents linked below.
A subscription to Family Advocate is included with your Section of Family Law membership. Read more about the Section and join today!